The kasuri that were heavy rotation in 20 years from 30 to 50 years old!
1. I was young at the time, in my 30s. Decolorized Kasuri made by Yamamura Orimono, saying it was impossible.
We have recreated Kasuri from the 1950s and created a refreshing summer sleeveless.
2. Kasuri by Masanori Nomura who is the same age as me. I can't forget everyone's surprise when this kasuri was delivered from the weaver. Novel Kasuri joined the ranks at that time and became a hot topic.
3. Kasuri by Mr. Shigenori Maruyama who arranged a picture from a textile designer teacher.
At that time, the pattern that commercialized various colorful and innovative floral patterns.
The modern gray and purple color scheme with a rose pattern was wonderful.
Four. Fine count refreshing border kasuri made at the request of a European apparel person.
It was an image of Kurume Kasuri transformed into such an elegant and fashionable fabric.
Created by Shimokawa Orimono.
Five. It reminds me of when I asked Mr. Ogawauchi, who is a hand weaver, to make Ichimatsu Kasuri for only the stone walls of the castle. It was an arrangement of the standard indigo and white kasuri, and the indigo and Asagi indigo Ichimatsu kasuri was modern.
6. When I wanted to make a camouflage pattern, there was dead stock of kasuri from the 1950s,
I made army bread. About 20 years ago, Noguchi Orimono was a treasure trove of old Kasuri.
It's a material that shrinks, and it's fine and comfortable.
7. Noguchi Orimono's Noguchi Tsumugi rose pattern.
The pattern that looks like a camouflage pattern was still worn with military pants.
The solid texture and chambray navy were reminiscent of denim.
8. This tortoiseshell kasuri is the pattern I wore the most in 20 years. This pattern was revived after being attracted to the red and white Kasuri cloth that Nomura Orimono used as a wrapping cloth at the time. After that, it was a big hit pattern at the time with a color scheme that matches clothes.
Speaking of modern and stylish patterns, I think this Kasuri pattern.
9. Simple vertical kasuri. I like the navy blue color and wear it often. With Kasuri that you want to wear in summer,
The perfect color and pattern for a camisole dress. Created by Kubo Orimono.
Ten. Kasuri by Mr. Tsuru, a master craftsman of Kurume Kasuri. Blurred kasuri, navy blue gradation,
The balance of vertical and horizontal kasuri that is not overstated, and the kasuri that I love so much that I never get tired of it.
I wear it with my regular shirt.
11. As an apron, home wear, cami dress, jumper skirt,
Hebirote kasuri all year round. A simple pattern of gray kasuri on a black color.
A kasuri pattern that makes you want to wear it whenever you feel like it. Created by Nomura Orimono.
12. Still new kasuri that I did last year. Kasuri that I like the balance between simple vertical kasuri and navy blue.
The modern kasuri lined up with the jumper skirt with a novel and sweet design is a perfect match.
It is a taste that can only be produced by Yamamura Orimono.
13. My favorite kasuri, the indigo gradation kasuri. Yamamura Orimono is a machine weaving machine shop and has established a new genre, indigo-dyed Kasuri by machine weaving. In addition, the gradation indigo dyeing expressed with fine thread is a standard kasuri.